STOE USER MEETING 2020 – VIRTUAL
For the first time, we will go “virtual” with our STOE User meeting. But with “real” STOE people, brought to you live and with your opportunity to ask questions.
On each of the three days, the sessions will start at 14:00 CEST – Central European Summer Time. This allows our American users to join early morning and our Asian customers to join in the evening.
The highlights of each day are:
Tuesday, September 1st, 2020: STOE Single Crystal News
– STOE Single Crystal: Our Product Range & Key Installations
– New Automated Sample Stages: New Accessories for the STADIVARI
– Dectris Eiger 2 R CdTe Detector: Technology, Integration and First Results
– The RebirX Project: First Time Integration to the STOE STADIVARI
– New STOE Heatstream 2: SC-XRD at 800° Celsius
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020: STOE Software News
– STOE X-AREA: Progress with the New Integration
– STOE X-AREA: LANA Scaling Tool – Improved Usability and New Possibilities
– STOE WinXPOW: The new STOE Search / Match (… and more)
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020: Inside STOE STADI P
– A walk through 40 years of STOE Powder Diffraction: From the Past to the Latest Additions in our Product Portfolio
– Getting High Resolution Data: Using the DECTRIS MYTHEN2 1K as a Single- or a Multi-MYTHEN Detector on a STADI P
– STADI P in a Nutshell: From Maintenance & Alignment to Sample Preparation & Data Collection
Participation is free of charge. If you haven’t done so, please make sure to register here.
After your registration, you will receive one login, allowing you to join for the three days or just for specific talks. We will send out detailed agendas ahead of the sessions to all registered participants, such that you can make sure to not miss any topic of your interest.
Your STOE Team
Back to overview