The STADI MP combines the two most common diffractometer configurations: Transmission/Debye-Scherrer and Bragg-Brentano geometry with an additional set-up for micro-diffraction.
- Various single-photon-counting X-ray detectors
- High and low temperature attachements
- Transmission / Debye-Scherrer, High Flux and Bragg-Brentano mode
- Geometry selection by sliding tube housing
- One X-ray optic (Johann type monochromator) for all geometries – no exchange and no realignment necessary
- All geometries running with pure Co, Cu, Mo or Ag Kα1 radiation
ONE GONIOMETER – THREE GEOMETRIES
- High Flux | Micro Diffraction
ADVANTAGES OF TRANSMISSION-/ DEBYE-SCHERRER GEOMETRY
- Same sample volume in the beam over the full 2θ scale
- Reliable intensities with no necessity for further mathematical corrections
- No line broadening for weak absorbers
- No height displacement
- Real micro-sampling possible
- Lesser effects of preferred orientation
|2θ range||-10° to +140° or better depending on selected geometry|
|Radius of measuring circle||140 mm to 573 mm depending on selected geometry and detector|
|Radius of focusing circle||160 mm|
|X-ray sources||Sealed Tubes: Co, Cu, Mo, Ag|
|Detectors||Silicon strip detector MYTHEN2 R 1K/2K/3K/4K|
|Dimensions (Including system cabinet, max.)||1800 x 880 x 2050 mm|
|Weight (complete system)||870 kg|
|Accessories||• High- and low-temperature attachments for reflection and capillary samples |
• Reaction chamber for reflection samples
• Various sample stages
• Various sample changers
Software & Accessories
WinXPOW, is a uniquely designed powder diffraction software developed exclusively by our skilled team at STOE. It is meticulously crafted to perfectly work with our instruments, ensuring seamless compatibility and optimal performance. In addition to controlling the instruments, WinXPOW provides a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features. These include data reduction, profile fitting, pattern indexing, and spacegroup determination. Moreover, it boasts an array of powerful functionalities, such as advanced 2D and 3D graphics, among numerous other capabilities.
We provide a wide range of accessories to customize your sample environment according to your specific requirements. Our products encompass high temperature and reaction chambers, sample changers, dedicated battery cell holders, and various other accessories to enhance your experimentation capabilities.
Find informative brochures below and delve deeper into application details within our Knowledge Center.
Your Experts for