STOE NEWS NOVEMBER 2020
With this newsletter, we are proud to launch innovations for STOE powder and single crystal XRDs:
• NEW STOE SEARCH/MATCH 2 – the fully new developed WINXPOW application working with ICCD PDF2/PDF4 and COD
• NEW EIGER2 CdTe for STOE STADIVARI – watch the DECTRIS product launch with first-hand experiences made by STOE as an on-demand webinar.
At the same time, we are expanding our digital offers to stay in touch with you:
• UPCOMING WEBINARS – we are excited to continue our STOE Talks on December 3rd, featuring Mauro Gemmi, IIT Pisa / Italy, presenting the topic of combining P-XRD and 3D-ED techniques.
• APPLICATION REPORTS – a new website section describing advances made and experiences gained with STOE XRDs. Guo Peng of DICP China has now contributed to this series with his STADI P experiences in unravelling Brønsted acid sites.
• FIRST VIRTUAL STOE USER MEETING – we thank you for all the positive feedback received. The key talks are available now in our On-Demand Webinar section.
• VIRTUAL PRODUCT DEMONSTRATIONS – none of us would have imagined what’s possible to do online in these days. We have even completed the first remote system installation and performed several upgrades. So if you are interested to learn more about STOE and our products – don’t hesitate to contact us for your online product demonstration!
So it has been a year of change – probably more than ever, as the current pandemic continues. We truly hope that you and your families continue to do well in the upcoming year-end period.
Regards & stay safe
Your STOE TEAM
Back to overview