THE STOE SPHERES – A NEW ANALYTICAL TOOL
STOE SPHERES, a new analytical tool for:
- Visualization of direction-dependent populations
- Easy assessment of coverage for desired direction-dependent scaling
- Representation of direction-dependent deviations, changes and scale factors
- Recognition of direction-dependent underscaling/overscaling
- Better understanding of Spherical Harmonics
- Identification of outliers
Join us for this presentation followed by a live-demonstration of the new features!
Featuring Friedemann Hahn, STOE.